A. What is Pashmina? First time woven in Kashmir, Pashmina is the finest type of Cashmere wool. Pashmina wool comes from Pashmina Goat, named Chyangra. It is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of Indian Himalayas, Nepal and Pakistan.
B. How pashmina scarves are made? The Pashmina Making Process includes following steps:
1. Wool Collection The process is started by gathering the wool from Chyangra (Capra Hircus) goat. The process of collecting pashmina wool is undertaken every spring. At that point the delicate fine pashmina is differentiated from the thick coarse hair. What's more, both the delicate pashmina and the thick coarse hair are taken for their further process.
2. Spinning An amazing process to watch, hand-spinning is an extremely painstaking task which requires immense patience, dexterity and commitment. The process begins with spinning the yarn on ‘Charkha’, a spinning wheel. Prior to spinning, crude material is dealt with by extending and cleaning it to uproot any earth and doused for a couple of days in a mixture of rice and water to make it softer.
3. Weaving Pashmina yarn is excessively delicate for the vibration brought on by power looms, the weaving of the customary 100% pashmina shawls are hence done by weavers. It is key for the weaver to have a uniform hand for 'second to none' fabric. Weaving here is finished with a van bringing the delicate pashmina yarn through the fine yet solid silk twist. The weaving procedure is in itself a craftsmanship, which has been ignored down eras, to issue you the awesome shawls and scarves, which NavyasFashion offer. It takes around four days to weave a solitary pashmina scarf. The weaving of pashmina items contrast as per the way of pashmina items. Different weavers are needed to weave distinctive pashmina items.
4. Fringes and Designs The alluring and superb edges and excellent plans in pashmina scarves will not be the same as the others. Periphery and outlines add additional magnificence to pashmina shawls and other items. The making of the unmistakable pashmina periphery and plans is an intriguing phase of shawl making. Since the methodology is masterful and sensitive procedure it takes hours to prepare the single product.
5. Dyeing Dyeing is likewise done by hand and every piece separately. Dyers with tremendous persistence and eras of experience are employed to dye these scarves as even the smallest carelessness considers the nature of the item. Just eco-friendly, metal and azo free colors are utilized for making the scarves. The pure water utilized for dyeing is taken up from far below the surface. This dyeing process is performed for nearly an hour at a temperature just below boiling point.
C. Why one should buy Pashmina Scarves? Pashmina Scarves have been a statement of style and class since ages. Substantial and overwhelming dress dependably makes you lumbering and more improbable than hot climate. At that point a splendid hued and trendy Pashmina is your great decision to add some elegance and appeal to you. Such extravagantly delicate, warm shawl, which arrives in a rainbow of hues, can be weaved, beaded or creased and worn as a basic suppressor or wrapped intricately around the body set up of a winter coat or cardigan. Along with the style, these scarves are reliable and last longs.