India is a country of rich heritage. Its diversity and rich heritage need no introduction. People around the world recognize it as the 'Land of Diversities'. The diversity is manifest in its language, weather, climatic conditions, traditions, and culture. It is not just the diversity that remains the talk of the town, it is also the kind of outfits that are famous all around the country.
Traditional outfits differ at almost every 10 kilometers in India. What you see at one place would be different from the other place. Although the difference would not be very much notable when you travel within the states. However, traveling from one state to another would get you highly noticeable fashion change. This change can be credited to our varied preferences and of course our handloom industry.
Indian Handwoven Apparel Industry
Indian handloom industry has a name all around the world. Handwoven fabric from India is exported to almost all the countries around the globe. It is due to the adept skills and quality of fabric that is produced here. Credit for this high demand for Indian fabric goes to the weavers. These Indian weavers toil day in and day out to bring to you the best raw material for the fabric to be woven. These raw materials are then processed to convert them into fine yards of threads. These threads or yarns are weaved together to make a fabric.
Preparation of Handloom Fabrics
What is most worthy to note is that in India still traditional methods of extracting and processing raw material are used. It is due to this that the quality of fabric remains intact and subsequently leads to a better output. This is all because of the level of human touch that remains in making the final fabric. Anything that has a human touch involved in it would reap better results than a machine-made thing.
Traditional hand weaving has kept the Indian textiles afloat against the other countries. In fact, now even the foreign countries have started to switch back to the traditional forms because of the elegance they reap for the fabric.
Navyas Fashion for Handwoven Outfits
When it comes to handwoven fabrics, Navyas Fashion should be your one-stop shopping destination. We, at Navyas Fashion, specialize in handwoven fabrics. We know and understand the Indian handloom industry and its value all around the world. Therefore, we strive to bring to you the best of Indian handwoven fabrics at an affordable range of prices. You can shop fabrics like cotton, chanderi, and silk which are the epitome of the Indian handloom industry. The other thing that makes us the most preferred shopping destination is that you just have to place your order online. Your favorite handwoven fabric would be delivered to you at your doorstep. What are you waiting for then?
Visit Navyas Fashion and start shopping for your favorite handwoven fabrics online!
Items 1-12 of 44
- YELLOW STRIPED HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6143Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- ORANGE HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6142Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- RED HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6141Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- PURPLE HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6140Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- PEACH CHECKS HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6139Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- DEEP BLUE SELF CHECK HANDLOOM FABRIC-NVHF6138Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- GREY CHECKS HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6137Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- SELF CHECKS HANDLOOM KHARI FABRIC-NVHF6136Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- GREY STRIPES HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6135Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- BLUE CHECKS HANDLOOM KHARI COTTON FABRIC-NVHF6134Special Price $8.26 Regular Price $9.56PER YARD
- 15% OFFHandloomGREY WHITE HANDWOVEN COTTON FABRIC-HF6109Special Price $4.54 Regular Price $5.36PER YARD
- PASTEL PINK KHARI COTTON FABRIC-HF6102Special Price $10.19 Regular Price $11.86PER YARD
Validate your login
Create New Account